83 Main Road, Clinton
Negotiable from $159,000
Family Home with Rural Backdrop
- Family home on a flat corner section with rural views at the rear
- Good size bedrooms with plenty of room for the growing family
- The home is heated with a large woodburner fire and heatpump in the living area
- A sun room and a seperate conservatory are a great addition to the home.
- Single car garage with storage and room for off street parking
Are you looking for a family home in the township of Clinton? This home sits on a flat corner section with a rural backdrop. The kitchen and dining room receive good morning sun, which would make a great spot to read the morning paper while you eat your breakfast. In the living room, you have a choice of a large woodburner or heatpump to warm the home. The bedrooms throughout the home allow for a variety of living or sleeping arangements depending on how you want to set it out. There is a sun room and conservatory area that are a great addition to the home. Also a good size storage room leads off one of the bedrooms, which could make for a good size walk in wardrobe. The section has a large flat area for lawn or vegetable garden. Handy to town amenities. Call Keryn or Katrina Garside to view.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.