11B Turner Street, Halfway Bush
At last, something to call my own!
- This two bedroom home is bigger than it looks and offers first home buyers a real opportunity to buy a comfortable stepping stone
- Also perfect for singles or retirees or investors - multi-options here
- A delightful open plan kitchen-dining space with views to the ocean and adjacent lounge with heatpump
- Approx. 80 sqm with two double bedrooms and each with wardrobes
- Very good storage plus basement area. Off street parking and a lower lawn area for kids and pets
We know how hard it is to find your first home, those endless treks to open homes and constant disappointments when you find out that you have missed out. All we can do to help is to find you new homes to buy and this one is a wee cracker.
Situated up in the highlands of Halfway Bush and suitable for those who relish their ‘snow days’, and hey, who doesn’t?!, this seemingly compact wee number is one of the biggest and best surprises you will likely see this Spring.
The outside is not much to write home about, but hey you can do things to make this stunning if you have a creative mind?- what about a re-clad in cedar in the future? Anyway, stepping inside is like hopping into a whole different world; two good sized bedrooms, a generous bathroom and an ample lounge with dining space. The kitchen has one of those amazing outlooks across the city and out to St Clair, so there is no excuse to not want to do the dishes!
At 80sq.m (more or less), this home is ideal for a couple or a single person and is a great way to hop on the property ladder for the young ones.
The section is established and there is off street parking.
This home is for genuine sale as my vendor is off to Aussie to join family.
Possession is flexible - either short or long so you decide. Please be sure to inspect and get your ducks in a row.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.