38 Formby Street, Outram
"Tussock Cottage" All the charm of a cottage with the heart of a castle!
- Delightful weatherboard cottage with 3 or 4 bedrooms, office nook, log burner, heat pump and HRV
- Modern kitchen with a large pantry and French doors in the dining room open out to a patio
- Bathroom has a spa bath, separate shower, vanity and a separate toilet
- Double garage with internal access, off street parking for several vehicles - 2 garden sheds, wood storage and workshop
- Mature garden full of spring surprises with camelia's, kowhai trees, roses and pretty wisteria that runs along the front veranda
Set well back from the street, this property provides a private sanctuary where you can get away from it all, relax in the mature garden and just listen to the bird song. This spacious cottage has a rustic wooden exterior with a modern neutral interior so will appeal to a multitude of buyers looking for something with character and a lot of charm close to all the great local amenities this popular town has to offer.
The floor plan gives you a choice of room options depending on your needs: Option 1: 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas or Option 2: 4 bedrooms and one lounge. The open plan kitchen has a central island, dishwasher, wall oven and a large pantry and the dining room has a set of French doors that open out to a covered north facing patio, ideal for your morning coffee, summer evening BBQ's or just enjoying the lovely little micro climate that Outram has.
Large picture windows in the living room provide a frame for views out to the private garden that surrounds the property and one of the delights of buying at this time of year will be watching what emerges throughout the spring months. The home has been well insulated and has a log burner, a heat pump in the dining room and an HRV system so has everything's covered for the cooler months.
There is a double garage with internal access, off street parking for several vehicles and numerous out-buildings to provide storage for both the toys and tools. Add to this a 2 bay wood shed, a separate workshop for the home handyman and is fully fenced for children and the pets so everyone will be happy. Viewing available anytime by phoning the Shirley on 0274944932 or attending the Open Home on Sunday at 2:30pm.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.