6 Boundary Road, Kinmont , Mosgiel
SOLD SOLD - Dare to be different
- A restful and uplifting open plan space that you will want to claim as your place!
- Multi purpose design options - permanent residence, out of town lock and leave apartment style that your guests will love
- Located on the fringe of the city within close commuting distance of Dunedin, warm and bright with internal access single garage
- Approaching its first birthday, this two storey home has two upstairs bedrooms with main bathroom plus a downstairs toilet
- This stylish design is for sale as my vendor is transferring to Chch. Please be quick to view
This wooden clad cathedral apartment style home has caught the eye of many as it is hard to miss such a stunning and unique gable home which features two bedrooms serviced by the bathroom upstairs, including two toilets one up and one down for your convenience. Walk downstairs to a fully integrated open-plan living, ideal for casual relaxation. Designed to optimize the outlook, the sun and tie in the indoor-outdoor flow with floor to ceiling cathedral style and large sliding doors, the effect is just stunning! The outdoor living is a natural extension of the open plan interior. Crank up the stereo, lie back in the afternoon sun and enjoy entertaining with friends and family.
Kitchen space and function is just right for the room, with a walk in pantry to compliment the main bench space with adjacent breakfast bar and feature floating table. Due to the airy nature of the high ceilings this home creates an uplifting, restful living space with no waste in design.
Ceilings and walls are heavily insulated and heating is provided by a heat pump which keeps the whole home toasty on even the coolest of days. The stained Larch exterior and the double height creates a stunning modern look. Internal exposed steel beams lends the home an industrial, apartment style look and feel, functionally they allow for the height, clear span and therefore the beautiful light and direct sun that enters the home.
Drive up the concrete driveway at the end of Boundary Road and straight into your own internal garage with automatic door. The garage also includes the laundry and oodles of storage.
A fantastic location just on the city fringe within a short walking distance to bus stops/and shops and very easy motorway access, what more could you need...
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.