216 Clyde Street, Balclutha
Negotiable from $205,000
Great first home or investment
- Open plan living from the kitchen dining into two living areas
- The home has three bedrooms and a large family bathroom
- Heating is provided with a choice of the multifuel fire in the living room or the heat pump in the passage
- From the rear section there are views looking out over the town
- Single car garage with internal access, flat fenced rear section for the family to play
This family home has been very well cared for by the current owner. It is now time to downsize. Open plan living with the choice of two living areas to use. The home has three bedrooms and a large bathroom, storage room area and separate laundry. Heating provided is a multifuel fire in the living room which is on wet back or a heat pump in the hallway. The rear section has views looking out over the town and is fenced providing a great play area for the family. Single car garaging with internal access. Sunny decked area for relaxing or entertaining. Call Keryn or Katrina Garside to view.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.