17 Hereweka Street, Portobello
As cute as a button mushroom in Portobello!
- Two double bedrooms and generous sunny living space in this 1980's home
- Open plan kitchen-dining-living space opening via slider to deck
- Double garaging and ample storage with glass house for the green fingers on this 674sq.m section
- Only a casual stroll down Hereweka Street to the idyllic township of Portobello
- This enchanting property is for sale By Negotiation so come and make me an offer I can't refuse
Wanting to step out of mainstream a little? Perhaps find a quiet back street where the noisiest things are the BellBirds? But you don’t want to be more than a casual stroll from facilities? Well have I got something for you! Come along to the Sunday open home for 17 Hereweka Street and all your wishes shall be granted. This extremely tidy home sits on a long oblong section of 674sq.m which runs up the hill a ways where you will find all the birdlife you could wish for and some of that sanctuary you have been seeking.
The home is situated a short stroll up Hereweka Street which is a dead end road that starts at the Portobello town centre and this much admired wee settlement, which the tourists just love, is one you will easily make home. With cafes, a hotel, motel, restaurant and dairy, plus the most picturesque scenery typical of the stunning Peninsula environs.
With two double bedrooms and open plan kitchen- dining – living area plus slider that opens to a deck bathed in morning sun, this home is really a joy to live in and awaits someone who wants an immediate possession or delayed, the choice is yours. Heated with a heat pump and with gas hot water, life is easy and if you life either tinkering in the double garage or exercising those green fingers in the glass house or both, this property is well worthy of a drive down the Peninsula road to see this weekend.
There is a LIM available, so let me know if you wish to receive a copy, or if you have any questions regarding this beaut wee property, please feel free to call.
• Two double bedrooms and generous sunny living space in this 1980's home
• Open plan kitchen-dining-living space opening via slider to deck
• Double garaging and ample storage with glass house for the green fingers on this 674sq.m section
• Only a casual stroll down Hereweka Street to the idyllic township of Portobello
• This enchanting property is for sale By Negotiation so come and make me an offer I can't refuse
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.