17 Ross Street, Mosgiel
Negotiable from $439,000
Re-invented and Ready Right Now
- Sparkling new look after renovation work: New carpet, New paint and New curtains. A revamp of this deceased estate
- Three double bedrooms home on a large 770sq.m corner section
- A home suitable for both first home buyers, investors or even older couples looking for a section on the flat and who love their garden
- Brick exterior with aluminium joinery and a Decramastic roof. OSP for three cars plus single garage
- Possession can be now! Come and look, make an offer we can't refuse and be in before the end of May of you wish?...or later
The last few weeks have been busy at 17 Ross Street with painters, carpet layers and drapes going up and old shrubs coming down, but the result for this deceased estate, is nothing short of miraculous.
Sitting on the corner of Ross and Nairn Streets, this 770sq.m section has established shrubs, a glass house of sorts, vege garden plot and overall great street appeal. The single garage is toward the back of the section and the driveway in allows for three or four cars to be parked off street. This three double bedroom home is ideally suited to a young couple, an investor or even an older couple who wish to be on the flat, but still have green fingered aspirations. The 770sq.m section has been trimmed back to reveal what is not a blank canvas, but the potential shines through and the possibilities are endless to create your own garden of Eden right here on the corner.
Inside is where the magic really begins and with that brand new carpet under foot, the brand new drapes hanging pretty and a bright new paint job on the walls. You could say all the hard work is done for the time being and you can sit back and enjoy. The orientation of the home is pretty much perfect with sun coming into the kitchen in the morning and swinging around to the conservatory and living for the remainder of the day, whilst heating up the master bedroom before sunset.
Please be quick to view and a LIM report will be available in the information pack upon request.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.