56 Forbury Road, Forbury , Forbury
Character, Space and Timeless Elegance
- All the right curves in all the right places, this delightful modernised villa will enchant all who enter, so make sure you are one
- A high stud, wide central hallway and soft neutral decor add to the spacious appeal of this charming character home
- 3/4 bedrooms and 2 lounge areas are options with the main living space combining kitchen, dining and lounge
- Private sheltered rear courtyard for summer entertaining, secure fenced section and a low maintenance terraced garden
- Well insulated, gas hot water, Escea gas fire and 2 heat pumps will keep things cosy this winter - single garage at street level
For the last 9 years the current owners have enjoyed this immaculately presented villa and its convenient location. Sympathetic renovations have seen this home transformed to give the new owner options with 4 bedrooms and one living area or 3 bedrooms and the luxury of 2 living spaces depending on the family dynamics. Features include a high ceiling stud and a traditional hallway that welcomes visitors and connects the bedrooms seamlessly with the hub of the home located to the rear. This area provides a warm open plan living space with both wall mounted heat pump and an aesthetically appealing Escea gas fire for cosy winter nights. A family dining area and modern kitchen also feature here with access out to a private sheltered courtyard, ideal for entertaining family and friends over summer with BBQ’s and El-fresco dining. The master bedroom has a lovely bay window with white wooden shutters and a built-in wardrobe and the room adjacent to this is similarly proportioned but currently being used as a second living room. Two further bedrooms, 1 double and 1 single share a beautiful modern tiled bathroom at the end of the main hall. From the moment you step up onto the front verandah of this home, which I might add is the perfect place for a morning coffee, you will be impressed. The grounds are well fenced and safe for both children and pets and the terraced garden is easily maintained so you can take advantage of location and walk down to the beach which will take about 15 mins. A single car lockable garage is situated at the street level and there is even a little workshop located under the house for the home handyman. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a spacious, warm character home close to the city.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.