14 Beaumaris Street, Outram
Affordable step up onto the property ladder
- Comfortable, cosy roughcast cottage with 3 bedrooms, 2yr old carpet and drapes and a pleasant colour scheme
- Open plan living flooded with natural light and sunshine, kitchen has a walk-in pantry and central island work top
- Relax on the sunny deck and enjoy the large back yard with laods of potential for the keen gardener
- Perfect for 1st home buyers, retirees or independent singles as all the great local amenities are just a short stroll away
- Currently tenanted and vacant possession available from early to mid June
"I may not the biggest house on the street but I'm in a great location and have a lovely big yard to enjoy". The cottage layout consists of a central living area with large windows that supply plenty of sun and natural light and the kitchen has a central island work station and a large walk-in pantry. All 3 bedrooms branch off from this room, 2 doubles with built-in wardrobes and a generous single that could also be used as a study, sun room or dining room. There is a large linen cupboard in the hall that leads through into the bathroom which has a modern shower, toilet, vanity and heater. The soft neutral decor compliments the 2 yr old carpets and drapes throughout and a new roof and insulation along with underfloor insulation and a wall mounted heat pump will keep things cosy when the sun goes down. The back door opens out onto a timber deck that looks out over the sprawling lawn of this 809m section. Stepping off the deck, a short path leads to the laundry with a tub, shelving and room for a dryer, freezer or second refrigerator and extra storage. Next to this is a garden shed and lean-to for the tools, wheel barrow and lawn mower. An enclosed carport provides a secure place to house the car and an area beside this will allow off street parking for a large caravan, trailer or second vehicle. . Situated less than 50m from the local primary school and 2 minutes from all other local amenities makes this property ideal for 1st home buyers right through to active retirees and there's still room to further enhance this great little home in this great little town so make sure you. Currently tenanted so some photo's are indicative only.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.