50 Hawthorn Avenue, Mornington
Are you looking for a renovation project?
- Much of the hard work is done but completion of this 1970's classic awaits you!
- The vision was black stained timber with the new white double glazing - sharp!
- Four bedrooms - 3 double and one single or office, plus large open plan living room with free standing fire and views to the Peninsula
- Walls and rooms stripped bare and awaiting your master stroke to create the house of your dreams, rental investment or do-up and sell
- Three car garaging or two with workshop. Easy-care section
Circumstances have conspired to require our vendors to sell their beloved renovation project prior to completion, but some one is going to get their chance to complete and put their own stamp on this exciting project. Whether that project will end up as a family home, an investment property or whether it is a spec home for on sale, is up to the purchaser.
With three double bedrooms and an a single bedroom or office, plus open plan living area with free standing gas fire and heat pump, this 1970’s iconic design is crying out for those with imagination and flare to remaster this home.
Features include a three car basement garage with internal access stairwell to the split level, 120 square metre home and numerous products yet to installed plus white-ware.
The walls are stripped, the carpet is up and the palet is unchosen. If you are looking for a project, keen to make your mark and excited to buy at a level that you can then gain some capital and now keep it thanks to the recent rejection of Capital Gains Tax, we need to meet.
Offers will be considered the week following this first public open home.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.