5 Argyle Street, Mosgiel
Negotiable from $419,000
House and garage package ideal for those who like their hobbies
- The house and the garage hold equal appeal to both young and old at 5 Argyle Street
- 80sq.m renovated home with two double bedrooms and third bedroom or office
- 400sq.m section with boardwalk paths, great deck for entertaining and fully fenced for privacy and security
- Double glazing in main bedrooms, insulation in ceiling and a heatpump makes heating easy
- Offers will be considered after this weekends open home, so please be quick to view. Possession possible at Easter
If you are into cars, wanting that gym or simply want some space to lay out that trainset in a double garage, then we need to talk! Emphasis goes on the double garaging with cool sliding electric gate out front, but coming in neck and neck is this 1930's home complete with full make over boasting a bright modern kitchen and bathroom, two double bedrooms and a third which could be a single bedroom or an office. With insulation up top and a heat pump, plus double glazing in the two main bedrooms, this compact 80sq.m home is easy to heat and easy to love. Fully landscaped with wonderful deck and boardwalk paths, the look and feel is modern and clean.
We know when you are young or indeed old, the section size need not be too generous and at a modest 400sq.m, the lawn mowing is a simple task on a Saturday, leaving your weekend free to potter in that garage. Our vendors have looked after this home extremely well and hand it over with pride.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.