How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
2a Bruce Street, Mosgiel
What's 77sq.m, warm and homely?
- Yes, it's 2a Bruce Street and it is ready for occupation in Mid May. Under construction but you are able to view now
- Ideal for couples, singles, young or old folk who need no section, ultra low maintenance, lock and leave option
- Two bedrooms, open plan living space and internal access garage with entry directly off Bruce Street
- A few metres from the main street and an easy stroll to Countdown or the dairy
- Please come and see me Sunday and you can view your new home or feel free to call for more information
What's 77 square metres, warm and homely?, well it is 2a Bruce Street situated in Maranatha Mews, the site of the old Maranatha rest home. This compact and easy care home features two bedrooms, a master and a smaller double room plus a comfortable open plan living space. This home has independant access off Bruce Street into the single, internal access garage which is great in winter and sure to keep you secure and out of those cold southerlies.
Set on the fringe of this now established and new development, you are neighbouring similarly modern homes which are owner occupied, plus your outlook to tree-lined Bruce Street is very appealing and blossom filled in Spring.
Whether you are single, a couple, young or old, 2a Bruce Street is the easy-care, no section, lock and leave option that you may well have been looking for. Possession is scheduled for middle of May, so a few weeks left to get your ducks in a row and in for winter. Please come and inspect this Sunday and although not yet finished, you can secure this property now. Please call me if you have any queries.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.