How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
31 Baker Street, Benhar/Stirling
Negotiable from $209,000
Cosy Home for the First Home or Semi Retired Buyer
- A great starter or semi retired home with views and a rural back drop
- Two good size bedrooms, open plan living dining with modern kitchen and walk in pantry
- Heating is with a freestanding multi fuel fire and heatpump, insulation in the ceiling and retro double glazed windows
- A sunny deck leads to a private rear yard that is nicely terraced and surrounded with mature trees
- A large shed ideal for workshop or hobby room, 2x garden sheds, OSP, located 5 minutes drive from Balclutha
Cosy compact two bedroom home situated on the hill in Stirling. Views from the living room look toward Balclutha and beyond. Open plan living with a modern kitchen and walk in pantry. Warm and cosy as the heating is with a freestanding multi fuel fire or heatpump, insulation in the ceiling and retro double glazed windows. There is a bathroom with bath and vanity, a separate wet floor shower room and a separate laundry and separate toilet. A sunny rear deck to relax in leads to a private rear yard that is nicely terraced and surrounded with mature trees. The garden attracts birdlife and has a rural backdrop. Also at the rear is a large shed ideal for a workshop or hobby room, two garden sheds and off street parking. Located five minutes drive from Balclutha. Call Katrina on 0274 735 645 or Keryn on 0274 184 099 to arrange a time to view.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.