How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
31 Alexander Street, Abbotsford
Negotiable from $399,000
Favorably positioned for great sun and views!
- Freshly renovated with three double bedrooms. Ideally positioned for sun with wonderful views.
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with open plan living. Stunning wooden floors
- The house is insulated in the ceiling and underfloor, plus gas hot water and a fire to keep you toasty and warm in winter
- Great storage with basement garage and off street parking
- There is plenty of space outside for kids to play on a 675m2 terraced easycare section. Short walk to a good primary school and parks.
This has been a much loved family home and luckily for you the family is moving on to their second home.
Ideally positioned for sun with wonderful views, this 1960’s three bedroom home will be one you need to see! Freshly renovated offering a modern kitchen, modern bathroom with open plan living, stunning wooden floors and a fire to keep you toasty and warm in winter.
The house is insulated in the ceiling and underfloor, plus gas hot water. There is a garage and good storage under the house. The garden is easy care and there is off street parking for the friends to pop over for a visit.
The modern bathroom is tiled. It has a vanity and heater, with a shower over the bath. There is both a separate toilet and laundry. The laundry has good storage space.
There is plenty of space outside for kids to play on a 675m2 terraced easycare section. Also you are only a short walk to a good primary school and parks.
If you would like a private viewing please call me to arrange.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.