69 Salcombe Street, Kaitangata
Negotiable from $149,000
Great opportunity for first home buyers or investors
- A warm and cosy home that is well positioned to receive sun with a private rear yard
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area heated by wood burner
- With three doubled sized bedrooms there is plenty of room for the growing family
- With a brand new roof just installed you won't have to worry about this for many years to come
- The back yard provides plenty of room for the children to play
This warm and cosy home sits well to capture morning and afternoon sun. There is good flow from the open plan kitchen/dining to the living area. For the cooler days there is a modern woodburner fire to keep the home warm and cosy.
A large family bathroom, seperate toilet, seperate laundry. You won't have to worry about the roof as the vendors have just finished installing a brand new roof.
The rear yard is a great children's play ground or a place to relax, especially under the willow trees.
A handy location to the Kaitangata Primary school and only a short walk to shop and the local bike park.
This home is well priced for both first home buyers and investors. Call Keryn or Katrina Garside to view 027 418 4099 or 0274 735 645
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.