7 Maranatha Mews, Mosgiel
Back section, but close to the action
- Tucked away in the back corner offering privacy and sanctuary, this 54sq.m flat is just the answer for those wanting to trade down in size but trade up in lifestyle
- Two double bedrooms and two living areas with generous bathroom with wetfloor shower
- Off street parking for the car in front of the flat so you can have quick and easy access to the home during the coming winter
- Blessed with a small amount of garden that skirts the base of the surrounding fence, you can keep those fingers green or replace with stones!
- Offers will be considered the week following the first open home, so be quick to view
Tucked away at the end of the row in a block of several flats, this surprisingly spacious home is located just a short stroll from the buzz of the main street and all of its amenities.
This light-filled home, of approximately 54sq.m, boasts two bedrooms and spacious two living spaces separated by an internal slider which offer plenty of flexibility when one wants to read and the other wants to catch the latest TV programme. The kitchen although small will be quick to clean! And is open plan to the main living area which also accommodates the dining space. The crisp, neutral décor acts as a blank canvas upon which the new owners can quickly and easily express their own sense of style and personality.
Afforded a sense of peace and tranquility by its position on a back section, the property boasts a parking space well out of harms way and an easy-care garden that wraps around the exterior.
The location is the icing on the cake for the older retiree, with the local Countdown and Dairy within walking distance and being the old Maranatha site, the new homes that now occupy the site are all owners of a similar ilk.
Well-maintained, low-maintenance properties in this incredibly convenient pocket of the town are always in demand, and prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly. This property is vacant and possession can be flexible. Offers will be considered in the week following the first open home.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.