84 Gladstone Road North, Mosgiel
A smart investment or perfect first home!
- This is one of those picture perfect homes which has few bells and whistles, but the basic essentials that a family or investor needs
- The tandem garage and the second toilet plus the new floor coverings throughout could be considered the icing on the cake however!
- With two double and one single bedrooms, this is a great family home and with a 964sq.m section to top it off
- Heating via a heatpump and a multifuel burner, plus insulation, so heating this winter is all sorted
- Offers will be considered the week following the first open home, so be quick to view
On an expansive family section close to quality schools and handy amenities, this no nonsense home offers all the space a growing family could wish for.
Featuring three bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and open-plan living areas, the home also boasts a separate toilet and a dedicated laundry room. A bevy of heating solutions (including insulation, a heat pump, and a multi fuel fire) guarantee year-round comfort, while new carpeting vinyl is an added bonus.
The fully fenced grounds are compact enough to be considered low-maintenance yet big enough for the adults to entertain and the kids to run around. Tandem garaging and vast areas of off-street parking contribute further appeal. The roof and guttering was renewed in 2017, so that's a biggie off the future maintenance checklist!
While the home itself is thoroughly enticing it's the location that will stand out for many, being on the fringe of town while still very close to all the amenities we need just a few minutes away by car in Mosgiel.
With vacant possession available this attractive home is about to undergo a change of ownership, and prospective purchasers are advised to act quickly. Contact me today for further details or I will see you at the scheduled open home on Sunday. Offers will likely be considered in the week following the first open home, so please be quick to view 84 Gladstone Road North.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.