How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
27 Eden Street, Mosgiel
A garden of Eden awaits at the end of the leg in
- My vendor is down-sizing and ready to move when you are. 150sq.m of house on 708sq.m established section awaits a family who values a spot more secluded than most
- A bright and sunny home with lounge opening via French Doors to patio and immaculate flower beds and lawn
- Three double bedrooms with built in robes. Modernised bathroom with shower you have to see!
- Double carport complex with workshop and storage shed and oodles of offstreet parking
- Offers will be considered the week following the first open home, so be quick to view
This one home is nothing short of a delightful surprize! it is tucked away down a leg in off ever-popular Eden Street and no one would know it was there. With a generous 708sq.m section and a 120sq.m home that seems larger in all ways, this home is a family home or indeed a couple who like their garden and appreciate their privacy. My vendor is off to a much smaller home and here is your chance to move on in to this light and airy home. There are windows all over the show and light pours in and somehow no only brightens the house but everyone in it! The living opens via French doors to the patio and what a great place to have a coffee and catch up on the latest capital cains antics in the news papers. At the end of the day, you can drive into your fully fenced section and pull right on up to the house and into one of the two carports. You can unload your groceries straight into the kitchen and any hardware can go into the workshop or storage shed at the rear of the carport.
If you are after a great house, and like the all day sun, no cars driving past and you have a few green fingers left, I challenge you to come and visit me at 27 Eden Street this weekend. Be careful though as it has a touch of that Hotel California thing going on...you'll never leave!
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.