9 Nairn Street, Mosgiel
I couldn't believe it - so nice!
- Whether this is a first home or investment you will be pleasantly surprised with what lies inside
- Everything is looking amazing with modern kitchen with dual oven and bright and shiny bathroom
- The rooms are generous, the natural lighting is surprising and the overall feel is peaceful
- This brick and tile home is a sitter for a first home buyer, so don't delay in looking this weekend
- The fully hedged rear yard is super private and the single garage is the place for all the toys
Such humble looks hide a feast for the eyes on the inside.
This 110sq.m home set on 741 sq.m of flat section has had several serious upgrades over the years with a modern kitchen and bathroom and room sizes that seem to defy the overall footprint. All three bedrooms are doubles and wait until you see the living space which is op[en plan to the kitchen! Get sun in the front when making your morning toast and sun on the couch when watching the TV in the evening - beautiful!
Personally I love hedges and this home has one or two, but to be more precise, one big continuous one that wraps around the rear of the section creating this amazing private cocoon that encircles the single garage. The potential to turn this home into a gardeners paradise knows no bounds. The rear deck faces that afternoon and evening sun, but being covered, allows you to stay out there with your friends and avoid the direct rays.
With possession date flexible meaning real soon or later if you wish, there comes some flexibility with this tried and tested property sitting in a street which has just got nicer and nicer over the years
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.