How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
57 Essex Street, Balclutha
Negotiable from $265,000
Solid Tidy First Home or Investment
- This family home would make a great starter or investment
- Open plan living with heat pump or multi fuel burner on wet back, cylinder brand new
- Good functional kitchen, sunny small decked area, new bathroom, tidy decor through out
- The roof is 5 years old, insulated top and bottom, wiring all checked
- Double garage with power, workshop area, rear yard fully fenced and off street parking
Most of the boxes have been ticked to make this home a great starter or investment. Well presented with tidy decor through out, open plan living with Yunca on wet back, compact good functional kitchen, new bathroom, good size bedrooms, separate laundry and toilet. Small sunny decked area leads to the double garage with workshop space and has power, fully fenced rear yard and off street parking. Solid, low maintenance, 5 year old roof, insulated top and bottom, brand new hot water cylinder, wiring has been checked and anything needed replaced has been done. Currently tenanted, so you will need to make a time to view. Call Katrina Garside 0274 735 645
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.