13C Irvine Street, Mosgiel
Time to relax and enjoy life in 2019
- Still like new here's your opportunity to secure a lovely home, near shops and transport
- Open plan living with spacious kitchen and loads of storage
- The heat pump, quality window dressings and double glazing ensure a warm home to live in
- Great indoor outdoor flow. Fantastic entertainers deck off the living
- Off street parking and internal access garaging, and the compact 254sqm low maintenance section couldn't be easier to maintain. Have your weekends back - you deserve it
This smart modern freehold house is situated in the ever popular Mosgiel township, one block back from the main street. Perfect for those whose lifestyle dictates low maintenance, with an easy to look after lock up and leave dwelling. My vendors are reluctantly having to move home to the UK, so 13c Irvine Street is up for sale. Still like new here's your opportunity to secure a lovely home, near shops and transport.
With this home occupying most of the section, there is still enough space to potter in this low maintenance garden. You don’t need your lawn mower here…
Inside, the spaces are generous with neutral décor. The heat pump, quality window dressings and double glazing ensure a warm home to live in. There are two double bedrooms with plenty of storage. It’s a short walk through to the bathroom which consists of a shower, separate bath, toilet, heated towel rail and under floor heating for your convenience. There’s also a separate toilet down the hall. The kitchen is open plan to the living and dining area. The kitchen is fabulous with oodles of space including a pantry cupboard, induction hob and dish draw. The open plan will accommodate anyone’s need for space and access to the great outdoor living area. Most buyers naturally want a garage with internal access and you can certainly tick this off your list with this home. There is turning space and off-street parking when friends visit.
As you can see, there's a lot to like about this home, and the compact, fully fenced site means you can spend the upcoming summer weekends sitting on the sunny deck and relaxing. Pull out the BBQ & enjoy the outdoor living with summer here
Always in high demand - this will not last. Call me today to view
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.