107 Main Road , Fairfield
- Three bedrooms upstairs plus extra utility room and garage downstairs
- Large 1009sqm section with separate carport and garden shed
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with multi-burner on wetback plus heatpump
- Majority of house double glazed and insulated for family comfort
- Fenced for kiddies and close to Fairfield School
1950s built home on 1009 square metres more or less. Mostly double glazed and insulated with the living area having a multi-burner on wetback plus a heatpump, this home is warm and cosy for winter plus lays well to the sun all day. Three bedroom upstairs, the master with an extra shower and handbasin, and internal access to the garage and rumpus and storage underneath. This home and section has potential to develop further so don't delay. No open homes are scheduled over the Christmas break, but we can visit by appointment with some notice. Call Shona on 027 556 3360 to discuss. 2019 could be your year to say goodbye to the landlord and start your journey on the property ladder.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.