36A Grey Street, Port Chalmers
24 years living next door....
- The Port had always been home to my late vendor and after 24 years of peaceful living, the baton is being passed on
- This late 80's townhouse has two bedrooms and an open plan kitchen - living area that bathes in the afternoon sun
- If an out-look and views are a priority and proximity to town and public transport matter, you must see this 90sq.m abode
- Only 260m down to the centre of the main street with cafes, supermarket and chemist to name a few
- Be in before Christmas or after - you decide, but be quick to view.
After 24 years living at this sunny and elevated address in Port Chalmers, my late vendor is passing on the baton to the next lucky owner who will enjoy the views and comforts of this super wee townhouse as much as she did for all those years. With two double bedrooms and the master being exceptionally spacious, you have all the room and storage you need for grand kids or guests who will want to come and stay. Both bedrooms have wardrobes and the home has good storage for its size. There is a garden shed for those tools and treasures just out the back from the separate laundry. The bathroom has a shower and vanity plus heated towel rail and the toilet is separate. Heating is via a heat pump in the living area which I am told has a good shot at heating the whole house and to aid this, there is ceiling insulation.
The centre of Port Chalmers township is a mere 260 metres away down an access track which lands you plum in the middle of the main street with easy access to the supermarket, cafes and a chemist to mention just a few of the main street facilities.
The decor although not modern, is extremely tidy and you can move straight on in here either before Christmas or in the New Year. This lovely warm home won't last long - please be quick to view.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.