4 McGlashan Street, Glenleith
SOLD. Liquidating asset, opportunity by bush clad hills!
- Great bones of this 1950's lassie, but make up artist needed to make her shine
- Four double bedrooms with options for that second generous living space and three bedrooms
- If you are a first home buyer and want a makeover project, you need to see this home
- Tucked into the sun drenched side of a quiet cul-de-sac with a bus stop and great schooling nearby
- Please be quick to view as offers will be considered in the week following the first open home
Whether you are looking to start or add to your investment portfolio, or looking for a first home that needs bit of TLC, this 100sq.m brickie simply must be on your shopping list this weekend. Our vendor is liquidating this asset to pursue other interests and is keen to meet the market, so you need to meet your destiny and visit 4 McGlashan Street in Glenleith. This is a wee forgotten world, a pocket of surprises at this junction of Leith Valley where this cul de sac claims the high and sunny ground. The location surrounded by bush clad hills and accessed off Rockside Road, is only a five minute walk from the bus stop and a bike ride of 1.3km to George Street Normal School. This school is extremely popular with excellent teaching programmes and has a 9 decile rating. George Street is one of 22 "Normal" schools in the country. "Normal" schools model best teaching practices and set standards and "norms" for student teachers. Also, some great natural trails are close by such as the ever popular and stunning Woodhaugh Gardens, with its specimen trees, native pigeons and assorted play areas with family barbeque stands. A short five minute walk will have you on the Ross Creek Track, which leads you to one of Dunedin's iconic sites - "Valve Tower" via one of the oldest artificial lakes and oldest water supply reservoir still in use in the country. If you are wanting to study, Otago University is 2 km away as are the Dunedin Botanic Gardens and the DunedinNorth shopping area.
A Sunday visit to number four
Will reassure it’s not too raw,
but rather the simple DIY you seek
So be sure to offer this coming week!
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.