29 Cromer Street, Balclutha
Negotiable from $249,000
Ideal home for families with small feet and paws
- Good size character home with plenty of room for the growing family inside and out
- On a large flat fully fenced section - great for children or pets
- Large living room with new large wood burner, double garage with power, good size glasshouse
- Plenty of storage in the home, insulated, rewired, heat transfer system
- Good size driveway, plenty of room for parking and extras
This character home on the North end of Balclutha is on a large flat fully fenced section. Great for keeping children and pets safe plus plenty of room to play.
It has a long wide driveway and plenty of parking space at the rear of the property, and also leads to a good sized double garage that has power and a good size glasshouse.
The home has a large separate sunny living room with a large wood burner installed last year, lovely lead lite windows at the front door which lead into a small conservatory area, three good size bedrooms all with wardrobes, the bathroom has shower over the bath and toilet,
the kitchen has a dining area and plenty of storage cupboards, the laundry is a good size. The home has been insulated top and bottom, rewired in 2017 and a heat transfer system.
This home would make a great first home for the growing family.
Call Katrina Garside to view - 0274 735 645
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.