How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
11 John Street , Ocean View
Summers coming ? reside near the beach. 11 John St open 11/11 at 11am
- Open plan living. Modern kitchen with induction cooktop and good size pantry
- Front and rear yard including a fantastic BBQ entertaining area single garage plus plenty of OSP for the boat or caravan
- Heat pump, wood burner, HRV and heat transfer to combat the weather, but the sunny aspect means you have sun pouring in the windows
- Situated close to the beach, fish n chip shop, Brighton Cafe?/Shop and access to buses into town schools, your whole family's needs are catered for
- A visit to the open home is sure to impress and afterwards why not take a stroll down to the beach or a quick drive around to Brighton cafe for a coffee. It is all right here!
Sunny aspect brick home with modern kitchen, retro fit double glazing windows, fantastic insulation, HRV, new wiring. The maintenance factor is minimal. The three bedrooms all with heat transfers and built in wardrobes accommodate a family or use it as an air B & B. The open plan lounge has a heat pump, wood burner, HRV to combat the weather, but the sunny aspect means you have sun pouring in the windows or onto your head when relaxing in the outdoor entertaining area over looking the rural views.
The bathroom has a shower over bath, vanity and heated towel rail with separate toilet and laundry.
Kitchen and Lounge are open plan with sliding doors out onto a sunny open area to enjoy the sun. The kitchen is modern and extremely practical with an induction cooker and good size pantry.
Single garage with plenty of off street parking. Perfect for the boat and caravan.
Situated close to the beach, fish n chip shop, Brighton Café/Shop and access to buses into town schools, your whole family's needs are catered for. Ideally suited for first home buyers, investors or semi retired folk who like that atmosphere of a small seaside settlement.
If you are wanting to buy this home as an air b & b or first home buyers who need furniture – it can be negotiated in the sale.
Imagine summers spent outside entertaining friends, listening to the sound of the local beach, an enjoyable place to walk, surf or kick a ball around. A visit to the open home is sure to impress and afterwards why not take a stroll down to the beach or a short drive to the Brighton cafe for a coffee. It is all right here!
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.