6A Law Street, Caversham
Negotiable from $279,000
Nest or Invest from January 2019
- Solid 1970's, 100sq.m townhouse brickie
- Sitting high on the corner or Law Street and Hillside Road
- Internal access garage, separate laundry and separate toilet
- 2 large bedrooms, kitchen - dining and adjoining lounge
- Great location for shopping, buses and sports grounds
The vendor loved this home so much they have bought it twice now! Does that not speaks volumes?
This two double bedroom, 100 square metre townhouse on the corner of Law Street and Hillside Road is currently tenanted until January 7th 2019. Whether you are looking to add a property to your investment portfolio or planning to scale down for the new year, this property certainly represents a great opportunity. If you are wanting this property to occupy yourself, there is plenty of time to get your own property sold this side of Christmas and all you need to put down is a deposit. Give me a call and we can talk through the procedure, but firsty, you need to come and inspect, so I will see you at the scheduled open home this Sunday.
Please note the wonderful location of this property relative to shopping, transport and sports fields, plus the internal access garage to keep dry during spring rains.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.