How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
44 Joe Brown Ave, Mosgiel
Contemporary elegance and a commanding position
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms plus surprisingly large open plan living is the second surprise in this 213sq.m home
- The first surpise after the inclined driveway is the predominantly flat section and commanding view from the living space
- Contemporary exterior looks and sleek interior design mingle to make this home a light and airy, apartment styled residence
- 1000 sq.m section with flat front lawn and ample patio space for superior indoor -outdoor living
- Offers considered the week following this first open home, so please be quick to inspect
This sleek exterior is only matched by the modern airy interior which at a modest 213 square metres comfortably accomodates four bedrooms and an open living space which will beckon you to stay a lifetime.
Set on a 1000 square metre section, the inclined access is rewarded with a flat lawn and expansive patios creating that bridge between indoor and outdoor living. This sunny, commanding position above Mosgiel provides panoramic views down the Taieri to the Maungatuas and over the Mosgiel township.
The interior needs to be experienced in person to truly appreciate the higher stud and the airy feel that instantly creates that feeling of grandure. The smart kitchen with top end appliances, the split level lounge and stacker sliders leading to the patio all combine to make this a great entertainers home in the summer of 2018.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.