How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
254 Crichton Road, Milton
Negotiable from $539,000
Modern Home on 5ha equals Great Rural Living
- Three bedroom modern family home built in 2007 sitting on 5ha of farmland divided up into several small paddocks with a duck pond, a variety of fruit trees
- Lovely warm, sunny family home with great indoor outdoor flow, under floor heated with a McKenzie coal fired boiler system
- The home has a large family living area with access to a wrap around deck at the front of the home
- 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, 2 seperate toilets, garage with internal access, 9x9 shed set up for stock handling, chicken run and glasshouse
- Located 10 minutes South of Milton & 15 minutes to Balclutha - Ideal for those wanting a rural lifestyle
This modern family home built in 2007 sits below the road providing privacy and shelter. From the home there are great views looking out and over the 5ha farmlet which is divided up into several small paddocks. The home receives great sun and is very well laid out for indoor outdoor living. Good access onto the decked areas that wrap around the front and side of the home. Three double bedrooms all with wardrobes, the master has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe. The family bathroom has a shower over the bath and there are two seperate toilets. Two large storage cupboards that have room for the family freezer and more. The home is well heated with a McKenzie coal fired boiler system to heat a large 300L hot water cylinder and underfloor heating. A single car garage with internal access and auto opener. There is a 9x9m shed set up with a shearing machine and yards for stock handling. The vendor has planted a variety of fruit and nut trees, put in a duck pond to attract wildlife and a good size chicken run. Water is supplied from the North Bruce rural water scheme. This is a great lifestyle block that you need to come and see to fully appreciate. Located 10 minutes South of Milton and 15 minutes to Balclutha. To view Call Keryn Garside 0274 18 4099
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.