Looking for houses for sale in Dunedin? You've come to the right place.
Looking to find a house, section or lifestyle block for sale in Dunedin and greater Otago? Start your search here at Living Corp, real estate specialists with a fresh approach buying and selling property. Living Corporation also lists businesses for sale, Dunedin homes for rent and offers property management and free home appraisals. Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you find your dream home.
51 Dunrobin Street, Waverley
City sights by day, city lights by night - Excellent townhouse alternative for busy people
- Just sit back and relax in this immaculately presented modernised home on the right side of the hill in Waverley
- Fabulous entertainers kitchen with a 90cm smooth top oven, large walk-in pantry and breakfast bar - separate laundry
- Sunny spacious open plan living with stunning upper harbour and city views and sliding doors out to a sheltered deck
- Comfort is assured with double glazing, gas hot water, Jet Master open fire and underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Low maintenance terraced garden, tandem basement garage with workshop area, excellent storage and auto door
If you're into entertaining family and friends or just enjoy bright spacious living areas then this may well be the home for you. Originally built in the early 1960's this solid brick bungalow has been renovated to a high standard and sits proudly on the hill to take advantage of the commanding views over the harbour, city and hills beyond from the large double glazed picture windows. The kitchen will please the cook in the family with a 90cm free-standing smooth top oven, generous work surfaces and walk-in pantry. The dining area will allow for the grandest of dining tables and a stacking ranch slider opens out to the sheltered north facing deck and upper lawn. The Jet-master fire is a real feature in the lounge during winter and with the adjoining conservatory you can enjoy the sun and views all year round.
The hallway leads to 3 double bedrooms which all have built-in wardrobes and share a beautiful spa like bathroom with a free-standing shower, bath, vanity and underfloor heating with a separate toilet next door. There is a single access tandem basement garage with a large workshop area and excellent storage. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with low maintenance plantings but enough lawn to keep the pets happy. This home enjoys a very sunny north westerly aspect with a heat pump in the dining room to compliment the fire in the lounge and is fully insulated. There is plenty of time to get yourself organised as possession will be available late January 2018.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.