How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
13 Keinan Ave, Milton
Negotiable from $319,000
Well Presented Solid Family Home
- The vendor has been busy making this home ready for a family to move in and start living.
- Large living area with a woodburner fire that looks out over the fenced front lawn and garden.
- Three double bedrooms, new bathroom, kitchen has destructor on wet back and leads to separate dining.
- One bedroom has french doors to a patio and at the back door under a covered porch is access to the laundry, store room and a second toilet.
- Carport, workshop, hobby room. plenty of off street parking all located up a leg in driveway
The vendors have been very busy painting and decorating this home, making it ready for a new family to move in and start living. The home is sitting on a large flat section up a leg in driveway. Three double bedrooms and one bedroom with french doors opening onto a patio. Large living area with a woodburner fire that looks out over the fenced front lawn and garden. The kitchen has a new gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, a small destructor on wetback and leads to the dining area. New modern bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity, two seperate toilets. At the back door is a covered porch with access to a seperate laundry with storage cubby and a separate storage room. The rear of the property has a large carport, workshop area, a hobbyroom or mancave, fenced vege garden, glasshouse and plenty of off street parking. Call Keryn Garside to view 027 418 4099.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.