How to Find the Property You Want in a Tight Market
Currently in Dunedin, finding a house you want to buy at a price you want to pay is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It’s no secret that there are more people looking for houses to buy than there are houses for sale.
But, fear not!
At Living Corporation we do more than just list houses for sale (although you can see those below). Our approach is different.
Our entire property consultancy team (all 12 of them) combines their in-depth knowledge of the local market to help you find a house you can be proud to call home.
Even if your house is not listed for sale with us. Or you have no home to sell.
At Living Corporation, we put YOU first.
173 Benhar Road, Benhar/Stirling
Negotiable from $249,000
Family living with Rural views
- Rural lifestyle living in a small country community 5 minutes from Balclutha
- With four double bedrooms and sunny living area there is plenty of room for the growing family
- The home has great indoor-outdoor flow with sliding doors and a large covered porch area
- Three car garaging and plenty of off street parking, a glass house and vege patch to grow your own veges for the family
- Fenced front yard and a couple of small paddocks for pets
A great spot for those looking for a good size home with a little bit of land. Four double bedrooms give space for the growing family, the living area receives great sun and has good indoor-outdoor flow. The kitchen also has good indoor-outdoor flow with entry via a large covered porch or via a large sliding door on the opposite side of the kitchen. Plenty of garaging, one garage area could be the ideal mans room. Good off street parking. A glasshouse and vege garden area provide the opportunity to grow your own. A couple of small paddocks for the family pets. There is room to improve and put your own mark. Call Katrina or Keryn to arrange a time to view.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.