3 Goodwin Street , Waihola
Negotiable from $299,000
Good One on Goodwin
- Modern, very well presented, low maintenace, sunny, cosy and compact Waihola home and section
- Open plan living, modern kitchen, wood fire, heat pump and well insulated
- Sliding door access to the sunny, sheltered deck from the lounge, hallway and master bedroom
- Great home for the retired, first home or holiday home buyers
- Close to Dunedin and the airport
A rare opportunity to own a home in the lovely community of Waihola. This modern, very well presented three bedroom home is built with a unique style. It has a lovely private decked area that is accessable by three areas of the house via sliding doors from the lounge, hallway and master bedroom, one other bedroom also has a sliding door access to outside. Open plan living with wood fire and heat pump, gas hot water, double glazing and insulated top and bottom. The front of the section is easy care, fenced to keep children and pets safe. The rear yard has a rural bush feel and a small stream. There is also plenty of off street parking. The home is located 10 minutes to the airport and 20 minute drive to Dunedin. Ideal for the first home, retired or holiday home buyers. Call Katrina or Keryn Garside 0274 735 645 or 0274 184099 to make a time to view.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.