Formby Street Strip, Outram
Negotiable from $199,000
New Listings - The Formby Strip subdivision. Early release of lots 4 and 1. Quarter acre + sizing
- Be in quick to secure one of two early released sections on Outrams west flank - The Formby Strip. Electricity and water available at roadside
- Lot 1 at 1054sq.m is on the corner of Formby and Huntly Road and could have vehicle access of either street. Dimensions 27m x 42m
- Lot 4 at 1066sq.m has frontage onto Formby Street of 20.5m and is 52m deep.
- Situated on high ground and in a sought after community with a sizzling microclimate and a great caf, dairy and hotel, Outram is calling you
- Negotiable from $199,000 and start your build at the end of the summer lets get talking
An early release of two of the seven sections in the Formby Strip subdivision, Outram's newest land offering. Situated on high ground on Outram's western fringe, these quarter acre plus lots are sure to please those wanting a family sized section on which to build a bigger home and develop that stunning garden in those legendary Outram soils. Two lots are now up for sale. Lot 1 which straddles the corner of Formby Street and Huntly Road at 1054 sq.m and lot 4 at 1066sq.m and accessed directly from Formby Street. These sections have power and water available at the road, and being in Outram, they will require a septic tank be installed. If you are keen to secure that larger section, one where you can build that extra shed or triple garage and not sacrifice that lawn space the kids need, task action and call me today for more information.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.