19 Severn Street , Mosgiel
Quarter acre Kiwi paradise for Xmas - Oodles of garage and house space. Vendors on job transfer
- This is not your normal 4 bedroom configuration and indeed the decor may not be completely in Vogue, but wow does it have serious potential as a long term family home to call your own!
- Master bedroom upstairs with ensuite, second bedroom and second lounge plus three bedrooms down with another two living spaces
- Covered alfresco dining space off the living room which leads to huge rear deck for evening entertaining
- Large three car garage and workshop complex with gantry crane for those engine changes and a spacious glasshouse at rear which is crying out for restoration
- If you are looking for an affordable, larger Mosgiel home and are keen for a renovation project to enhance a wonderful family home, this is your opportunity
This 220 sq.m home has a had a massive addition at some stage in the past and now represents a great home for your family. There are numerous bedroom and utility rooms with loads of options for their use, but if you have an expanding family and need equivalent living spaces, there are three of these also! Two bedrooms upstairs including master with an accompanying ensuite plus an adjacent lounge which could be a large office, gym or simply a TV lounge to escape the children.
On the lower level are three bedrooms, an office, modernised kitchen with dining space plus two living spaces and alfresco dining area which opens to a very large rear deck. The main bathroom is also on the lower level as is the separate laundry.
For those who like their garaging and yard, there is a veritable smorgasbord waiting out the back. Sitting equidistant between the garage and the house is a beautiful magnolia tree, but the real attention should be on the three car garaging and workshop complex complete with gantry crane for those engine swap overs. There is also a glass house which is past its former glory, but crying out for some love and attention and those who resurrect will be well rewarded!
If you are looking for an affordable, larger Mosgiel home on a great street and one which you don’t mind renovating in your own time, then we need to talk. Please inspect at the scheduled open home times or by private appointment.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.