86 Totara Island Road, Clifton, Balclutha
Negotiable from $319,000
Private Rural Living with Outstanding Views
- A secluded rural spot to have peace and privacy with great rural views
- Open plan living is warm and sunny that leads to a deck to soak in the sun and views
- Large bathroom, good storage in the laundry, a covered area that leads to the garage, a two bay shed, glasshouse
- Warm and well insulated, exterior re-clad in 2015, fire on wet back
- The perfect place to live on a small lifestyle - 15 minutes away from Balclutha
Out on it's own and set on 4.8 acres this home is surrounded by rural farmland. The Fantastic views look out and beyond. So the property provides peace, privacy and seclusion.
This 1970's home has three bedrooms all with wardrobes, open plan living with fire on wet back, moisture master system, insulated top and bottom, the exterior walls were re-clad and insulated in 2015. The living room has a sliding door onto a small decked area. The bathroom is large and has a bath big enough for two, the large laundry room has twin tubs and plenty of storage, the single garage has internal access and as it is covered from there to the back door, it has created an extra covered area for storage or a place to entertain if it is raining. There is a double bay shed 35m2, glasshouse, round driveway, two units of water and divided into small paddocks. Fifteen minute drive to Balclutha. Make a time to view - Call Katrina 0274 735 645
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.