Looking for houses for sale in Dunedin? You've come to the right place.
Looking to find a house, section or lifestyle block for sale in Dunedin and greater Otago? Start your search here at Living Corp, real estate specialists with a fresh approach buying and selling property. Living Corporation also lists businesses for sale, Dunedin homes for rent and offers property management and free home appraisals. Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you find your dream home.
15d Old Brighton Road, Fairfield
Perfect for mum and dad! Elevated and private ownership flat in the heart of Fairfield
- This truly is a wee gem with a great outlook over the trees which is only matched by the sunny aspect
- 130 square metres with two double bedrooms up and a single garage plus studio room downstairs
- Street level access to the front door and a retro spiral staircase off the veranda down to the yard or alternatively, just pop around the side
- This is one of those one in a million homes which you would love your parents to live in as they couldnt help but be as happy as a sand boy
- An older kitchen and bathroom, but clean and tidy and in a time warp. Generous living and open plan to the kitchen and that stunning veranda
This 130 square metre, elevated and private ownership flat is the end flat in a row of four, but wow, the outlook, the sun and the privacy make it the pick! It is one of those homes that has that special feel and if you or your mum and dad are looking for a special place to retire with minimal work, but all the lifestyle benefits, then this property is a must see. With level access from the street to the front door, access to the top level, with the two double bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen is simple and rewarding with that amazing sun and views. The generous veranda is a wonderful space to read the newspaper, have a coffee or pot of tea and survey the neighbourhood from this elevated retreat. Although the kitchen and bathroom are not modern they are beautifully presented and functional. If you have a hobby or two, the lower level has a studio room which is by no means small and would allow you to work from home, set up that train set or bring that over-weight wood lave you thought you would have to sell! The single garage has plenty of storage options and is dry and tidy, so you can bring those sticks of timber you thought you would be leaving behind also! Please be quick to inspect this very appealing ownership flat at the scheduled open home or by private appointment. Please note, Possession can be before or after Christmas. The next move is yours
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.