Looking for houses for sale in Dunedin? You've come to the right place.
Looking to find a house, section or lifestyle block for sale in Dunedin and greater Otago? Start your search here at Living Corp, real estate specialists with a fresh approach buying and selling property. Living Corporation also lists businesses for sale, Dunedin homes for rent and offers property management and free home appraisals. Get in touch today and let us know how we can help you find your dream home.
25 Tokoiti Road, Milton
Negotiable from $199,000
Sunny, Private, Sheltered with Rural Outlook.
- A sunny family home on a sheltered, private corner section with rural outlook at the rear of the property.
- Three large bedrooms, modernised kitchen, open plan living, modern bathroom with heated floor tiles, seperate bath, seperate shower with dome, vanity and toilet, gas hot water.
- The home is insulated in the exterior walls and ceiling, heating is with a masport wood burner, a heatpump and heat transfer system.
- Large 6 x 9 garage, raised box vegetable gardens, sheltered private area at the rear of the property for entertaining and the children to play.
- Great home for a family or retired couple
A sunny home with a rural backdrop close to town. The home provides privacy and shelter and sits behind a hedge on a corner section with a rural outlook at the rear. The home has three good size double bedrooms, open plan living, heated with a Masport wood burner, a heat transfer system and ceiling fan in the living area to move the hot air throughout the home. There is also a heatpump in the hallway. The home has insulation installed in the exterior walls and the ceiling. The bathroom is very nicley set out with modern fixtures, bath, seperate shower with dome installed, a modern vanity unit, toilet and to keep your toes warm heated floor tiles. There is also a second toilet off the laundry area that can also be accessed from an exterior door. The water is heated by gas ensuring a good supply of hot water. Outside there is a good size modern 6mx9m garage on a flat fenced section with plenty of room for off street parking. There is a concrete area at the back of the house that is a great area for relaxing or having a bbq with the family or friends. There is a flat grass area for the kids to play and raised box vegetable gardens to grow vegetables for the family. A good size home for the growing family or a retired couple.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.