17 Lorne Street, Mosgiel
Negotiable from $379,000
First time on the market A true testament to the home, area and vendors!
- Three double bedrooms all with built in double wardobes
- Heatpump in lounge with insulation floor and ceiling. Aluminum windows
- Single garage with off street parking. Laundry in garage, convenient to the clothes line
- Sliding doors off the lounge onto a great deck overlooking the picturesque garden
- 875 sqm of section handy to the sports fields, and a short walk to the centre of town
First home buyers/investors/keen gardeners must inspect Take advantage of this great opportunity to purchase this three-bedroom brick home sitting on a sunny 875sqm section. Thoroughly livable now but with potential. So, bring your fresh ideas and paintbrush to add your flair to this well-established home. Enjoy the open plan living flowing out to a great deck overlooking this well-loved established garden. Three double bedrooms all with built in double wardrobes. Bathroom with shower and toilet Heatpump in the lounge and insulation floor and ceiling keeps this sunny home warm on those cooler months Brick and roughcast with aluminum windows will keep maintenance to a minimum so you can just move in and enjoy This garden is worth a look, the vendors love spending their time in it and its a true credit to them. If you love roses and pottering in your vege garden, you will love it here. But dont worry the roses are heritage roses so dont need a lot of attention Located in a sought-after area close to sport parks, supermarkets, library, bus stops an shops Mosgiel is the place to be and homes like this solid brick number are in demand so please come along to the open home on Sunday
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.