159 Benhar Road, Benhar, Balclutha
Negotiable from $159,000
Country Living with Rural Views Handy to Town
- Three double bedrooms and one single size bedroom, makes room for the whole family.
- Very tidy cosy home with open plan living, french doors open out onto a sunny patio area, great for entertaining or relaxing in the sun.
- Lovely rural views from the modern kitchen area.
- Good single car garage, workshop area, a bottom section for pets that like to eat grass or a run.
- Ideal home for the growing family or the mature couple looking for the good life.
In the small township of Benhar only 5 minutes from Balclutha is this four bedroom home with open plan living and awesome rural views, you can stand at the kitchen bench and look out over the surrounding farmland. The interior of the home has just had a freshen up with a new coat of paint and is now looking bright and fresh. Ready for a new family. The exterior of the home is roughcast with aluminum windows makes for low maintenance. There is a good single car garage with a workshop area, there is a small paddock at the bottom of the section for a pet sheep. If you are looking for country living but close to town you need to make a time to view this property. Call us today Katrina or Keryn Garside.
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.