38/4 Gordon Road, Mosgiel
Negotiable from $349,000
Welcome to the coolest pad in town with sun, elegance, class & that easy-care factor with a whole lot of extras Beautifully finished just like new! Look no further
- The two double bedrooms are generous and the bathroom like the rest of the home has been tastefully renovated and offers a shower, toilet, vanity and laundry
- There is a great sun room which opens onto a large entertainers sunny deck perfect for the summer days that are getting so close. You will spend a lot of time here
- A kitchen that will be the envy of your friends with subway tiles, Westinghouse dishwasher and great open plan living
- You will save on electricity in this economic pad as it is fully insulated floor, ceiling and walls, mostly double glazed, plus has a hot air system in the ceiling that blows into the house and finished off with solar panels.
- This home will always be secure with an inbuilt security system and a hardwired smoke alarm system
A stunning, contemporary private unit with the wow factor! Entertainers will love the spacious sunny deck at the rear of this section. This home is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle who want a lock up and leave. Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes come off the hallway and then you lead into the very welcoming sunroom which opens out onto the large sunny deck which is like another room itself! The bathroom has been tastefully renovated and offers a shower, toilet, vanity and laundry. The kitchen is bright, modern with open plan living and a patio at the front door where you can catch the morning sun or have a lazy ale or wine with friends in the spa pool after a long day This home has all the bells and whistles with its own hard wire smoke alarm, security system, solar panels, fantastic insulation, double glazing. You will save on power Please be quick to inspect in this very dynamic market where homes sell quickly. Call Carol now 0275 370 969
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.