95 Morris Road, Kinmont
Sunny Private Location with Rural Outlook
- A hedge screens the property giving total privacy to the whole of the property from the road
- Zoned Rural This property has expansive views of the local rural environment. Offering a tranquil and peaceful setting
- Large workshop for those who have a passion or desire to restore or create
- Home requires a person with passion and desire to considerably lift the value if this property
- Public transport at gate. Is it to the city or Mosgiel?
This property will appeal to those who would like to put their own mark on the home. Situated just off Kinmont on the old main south road. Zoned rural in the current District Scheme, it overlooks a rural environment. It is screened by a Large hedge from the road providing excellent privacy. In addition to the house is a large workshop approx. 160sqm This would be ideal for the person looking to restore cars as it also has a vehicle inspection pit or ideal for anyone looking for large space to store or work from. The house does require some interior work. This of course is where someone with the right skills or inclination could vastly improve the value of this property. So dont delay as seldom does a property like this with so much potential and scope become available.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.