48 Bell Street, Outram
Not so far from the Madding Crowd - Private 3 acre Lifestyle Block in the heart of Outram
- Be the envy of friends and family by becoming the new owner of this great 1.22ha lifstyle property in this popular town
- Sweeping lawns are surrounded by a mature woodland garden which ensures peace and privacy
- 4 bedroom solid brick home with spacious open plane living areas and picuresque views from every window
- Large outbuildings, garaging and storage that will please the car enthusiast or a keen hoarder
- Super sunny living areas with new Yunka log-burner and 3 heatpumps - excellent deck for entertaining or just relaxing outdoors
Hidden gem! This extremely private 3 acre lifestyle property is surrounded by a large mature garden and is sheltered from the prevailing weather by neatly trimmed hedging. The sweeping drive leads past a stand of silver birches then circles round to the 4 bedroom brick and tile home which was originally built in the 60's. Modernised throughout over the years the home now offers a large modern open plan kitchen and dining room with a gas hob, freestanding range hood, double dish draws, an under bench oven and breakfast bar. This area then leads through into the lounge which has a recently installed Yunca log-burner to keep things cosy during the winter months. Both of these rooms open out via ranch sliders onto a large wooden deck that overlooks the lawn and garden. I have been assured that this outdoor area is utilised to the max for BBQ's, entertaining friends and family or just enjoying the last rays of sunshine during Outram's balmy summers. Leading off from the hallway is the main family bathroom and right next door is the large laundry with it's own entry (ideal for taking off the muddy gumboots and wet coats). The bedrooms consist of a single, a twin and a double before entering the master bedroom at the end of the hall with it's full en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe.
Heading back outside across the drive, the blokes are sure to be impressed with the outbuildings which incorporate garaging, workshop and storage sheds which will easily accommodate several vehicles plus tools as well as a woodshed that could be converted into a stable for the pony the children will be begging you to get as the property has a large well fenced paddock. All of this is only a stones throw from the local primary school, specialty shops and popular cafe. Please call me for more information on 0274944932 or I will see you at the Open Home this Sunday.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.