6 Rona Street, St Kilda
Negotiable from $349,000
120sq.m of family character charm at the quiet end of the cul de sac on Rona Street
- Country style kitchen with a great sunny day room where you will spend a lot of your time over the summer days
- Three double bedrooms, two with built in wardobes. Close to beach, schools, petrol station, shopping centre and easy access to the centre of town
- Large separate lounge with Metro fire and lovely French doors opening out onto the private section
- This 531sqm section is picturesque in the summer with white standard roses lining the boundary, buxus hedge and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining
- This home won't last long on the market so make sure you come and visit me at the open homes. Open both Saturday and Sunday for your convenience
This home has just had a major price alteration and represents great value for what is on offer here! Seriously, you must come and see this home at the quiet end of the cul de sac and situated within easy walking and driving of all amenities you might need. A melding of character architecture and contemporary styling make this 120 sq.m home come alive and with summer just around the corner, the conservatory dining and outdoor spaces will be amazing for entertaining your family and friends.
*Contemporary kitchen design with adjacent sunny day room where you can dine and be merry this summer - amazing family living space which opens to the private rear yard
*Three double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes. Close to beach, schools, petrol station, shopping centre and easy access to the centre of town
*Large separate lounge with Metro fire and feature French doors which also open out onto that alluring rear yard
*This 531sqm section is picturesque in the summer with white standard roses lining the boundary, buxus hedge and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining
*So all first home buyers need to include this home on their list. See you at the open home or call for an appointment to view
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.