6 Rona Street, St Kilda
120sq.m of family character charm at the quiet end of the cul de sac on Rona Street
- Country style kitchen with a great sunny day room where you will spend a lot of your time over the summer days
- Three double bedrooms, two with built in wardobes. Close to beach, schools, petrol station, shopping centre and easy access to the centre of town
- Large separate lounge with Metro fire and lovely French doors opening out onto the private section
- This 531sqm section is picturesque in the summer with white standard roses lining the boundary, buxus hedge and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining
- This home won't last long on the market so make sure you come and visit me at the open homes. Open both Saturday and Sunday for your convenience
If you like a touch of character, a hint of yesteryear and a dash of colour from a myriad of roses and creepers, this Rona Street cottage is a must see this weekend.
Whether entertaining friends, chilling with family or preparing for a garden BBQ, the entertainment spaces in this 120sq.m character home will provide a quiet haven with open plan kitchen living and day room which provides a continuum of indoor living out into the garden quite magic!
This home is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be considered from the first open home, so please be quick to view.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.