48 Lewin Street, Balclutha
Negotiable from $239,000
Deck Me Out and Park Me Up
- A great starter for the family wanting to live in the Rosebank area
- Solid brickie with open plan living, modern kitchen, heated by wood burner and heat transfer system
- Large sunny deck provides views, entertaining, great place to read a book
- Six car garaging and storage - room for a mancave
- Very handy to all schooling and daycare
Family living in this solid brick, sheltered home located in Rosebank. Open plan living heated by wood burner and heat transfer system, three bedrooms all with wardrobes, good size bathroom, with bath and separate shower that has access also to the toilet and laundry.
The large deck is great for entertaining, relaxing or taking in the view. It has easy access from inside or access for visitors when they arrive.
Plenty of room for cars and storage. You could do something there if you had no need for 6 car garaging? Hmm worth thinking about Mancave? The garaging is basement or under the large deck, there is access from the rear as well.
Very handy to all schooling kindergarten, primary, high school and daycare.
A great starter for your first home and in a popular location for the growing family.
Call me today to view Katrina Garside 0274 735 645
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.