13 Hart Street, Belleknowes
Prime inner city real estate investment or home and income
- Joint the rush from Auckland to secure southern gold. Six double rooms, two bathrooms plus a self-contained guest wing with own ensuite and laundry
- Fully tenanted with a wonderful property manager overseeing and willing to stay on. Turn-key opportunity returning $1,144 gross rent per week
- 230sq.m character wooden bungalow in excellent condition. Open plan kitchen and living spaces and superb views out to the harbour and glorious Pacific Ocean
- Prime Inner city gold and location in Dunedin's upmarket Belleknowes a sought after residential location allowing for alternative future use for this residence. Phone today for more information as this opportunity will get snapped up
- Phone today for more information as this opportunity will get snapped up
Dunedin has a history of gold trails, but with buyers from the North looking for secure places to put their money, another gold trail has opened up. On occasion a big nugget surfaces and this 230sq.m character bungalow is indeed worthy of your attention. Elevated and with stunning views of the harbour and the glorious Pacific Ocean this shining example holds more potential than simply its great desirable position in Dunedin’s Belleknowes. With five double bedroom, two bathrooms plus a separate self-contained guest wing with its own ensuite and laundry, this investment powerhouse currently returns $1,144.00 a week (gross). Representing a true turn-key opportunity for the astute investor, this piece of gold comes with a wonderful property manager currently looking after your investment and she is very willing to stay on and keep it performing smoothly if you desire or you could manage it yourself. Future options include selling as a residential home as Belleknowes is indeed a desired suburb and Hart Street is nestled just below the brow of the hill, out of the wind and blessed with that amazing sea and city views.
Secure your nugget of gold now by calling Judd de la Roche 0275367440
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.