47 Needles Street, Kaitangata
Negotiable from $97,000
Needle your way into a first home or investment
- Tidy wooden bungalow sits up high on a quiet no exit street
- Great opportunity to get on the property ladder for the first home buyer or investor
- The home has just had a freshen up with a fresh coat of paint inside and out.
- Three double bedrooms and open plan living/dining, fire on wet back
- Large flat section with plenty of room for a vege garden, there is also a good single car garage.
This wooden bungalow sits up high on a quiet no exit street and to the rear of the property you have a rural backdrop. The home has just had a freshen up with a fresh coat of paint on the inside and the outside of the home and it is now ready for a new owner. Inside there are three double bedrooms. The living and kitchen/dining area are open plan and heated with an inbuilt fire that has a wetback. The bathroom has a shower and vanity and room for the washing machine, the toilet is separate. Outside is a large flat section with plenty of room for a vege garden and the kids and pets to play. There is also a good single car garage. Call Keryn today for a time to view 027 418 4099
This map only shows the general area where this property is located.