12 Ayr Street, Mosgiel
Negotiable from $469,000
Viva la Villa! All the hard works been done, just move the family in and enjoy
- Stunning kitchen with a Rangemaster double oven gas top stove, double dish-draw and central island
- Luxurious tiled bathroom with freestanding tub, walk-in glass shower, vanity and underfloor heating
- 3 large double bedrooms, open plan family room and separate lounge, both opening out to the covered deck
- Beautifully maintained, well insulated, partial double glazing, gas hot water, 2 heat pumps and an in-built log burner
- Sunny corner site with large single garage plus off street parking for a second vehicle - compact easy care section
Awaiting your inspection is this spacious classic villa situated on a compact corner site close to all the great local amenities including Elm Grove primary school. Modernised to great effect whilst keeping the charm and character, this lovely home now offers a stunning kitchen that would be the pride and joy of any cook with the free-standing gas top Rangemaster Stove, F&P double draw dishwasher, French door fridge/freezer and a centre island work station. The adjacent dining and family room is the hub of the home with excellent flow out to the large sheltered patio and courtyard. The laundry and a toilet are located in this area as well. The traditional wide hallway leads to a luxurious tiled bathroom which wouldn't look out of place on the pages of a Home and Garden magazine with free-standing bath, glass walled walk-in shower, vintage vanity and underfloor heating. Next to this is the second separate toilet and 3 very spacious double bedrooms. At the end of the hall is the large lounge with adjoining sunroom which offers another versatile living area for the family with an in-built log burner and ranch slider out to the covered deck. The home has been well maintained with excellent insulation including some exterior walls, a mix of retro fit and new double glazing, 2 heat pumps and an in-built log burner. The property is situated on a sunny corner with 2 vehicle accesses, one to a large single garage with auto door and the other providing off street parking for a car/trailer or caravan. This is a property that you will need to view to appreciate all it has to offer you and your family.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.