27 Clyde Street, Kinmont
Negotiable from $349,000
Ultimate Family Package Sunny corner section
- Open plan living with smart kitchen and new carpet throughout
- Three bedrooms - Two double and a single with modern bathroom and shower in separate laundry
- Beaut section for kids and pets with childs fort complex and covered sail area for summer alfresco dining
- Ample storage in the basement and under the garage plus there is even a dog kennel for your favourite pooch
- Be quick to inspect this immaculately presented home Possession date is flexible
Applications are sought for a family wanting space both inside and out. If you and your family need that room to grow with generous open plan living space, bedrooms and outdoor space for kids and adults to enjoy the great outdoors, this enhanced floor area and 649sq.m section is non-missable!. Placed on a sun drenched corner section complete with children's fort with lookout, ladder and slide and beautiful outdoor area covered with a shade sail for summer alfresco dining, this 1940's brick with numerous 21st Century upgrades is a sure bet for a family wanting lesser maintenance and more living in their lives. With insulation both under foot and overhead, plus aluminum Joinery and heat pump plus brand new carpeting throughout, winter is looking cozy indeed. Two of the three bedrooms are very generous doubles and the single is not at all small. The extra stud height throughout gives that feeling of space and grandeur and with two bathroom spaces; shower and toilet in the laundry plus that bathroom, those high need times for the bathroom in the mornings are much reduced in this home. Storage is way more generous than normal with storage both under the house and under the garage. If you are on the hunt for a solid home which is built to last which has had all the upgrades plus the core basics of great sun and section, 27 Clyde Street must be on your shopping list- be quick to view.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.