173 Dalziel Road, Brockville
Modern 2year old monopitch with all the mod cons. Make your money go further and stay warmer this winter
- Winters coming so hide out here in the warmth of this uniquly clad four bedroom, 193 square metre home
- The exterior construction is Bondor, and insulated panel with seismic, high span and thermal retention quality
- Huge open plan living space ideal for entertaining which opens to sun drenched outdoor patio
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite and double garage with internal access
- Out of town vendors open to offers from astute buyers who acknowledge what is on offer here
Simply stunning interior which is matched only by the clean lines of the exterior. The sharp looks are courtesy of the Bondor cladding which is a New Zealand made thermal panel which has seismic, insulative and fire rated properties and indeed provide for a large span. Nowhere is this spanning ability more obvious than in the massive lounge area which is open plan to dining and kitchen and opens to the outdoor patio. A home ideal for entertaining family and friends and indeed letting them stay over in one of the four very generous double bedrooms. The master bedroom comes complete with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The main bathroom has a feature bath which looks pretty inviting as a place to kick back with a good book.
The kitchen has an island breakfast bar with dual sink and a dishwasher and space for a microwave. The cook can face the family and hear about the days events while the evening meal is being prepared on the island, This is what modern living is all about; interaction, relaxation and indoor - outdoor play. This home has it all, plus that large double garage space with interal access.
If you have looked around the market and decided that buying that doer-upper and spending 50 to 100k is going to over capitalize, then you need to come and see me this weekend and buy something where all the work is done and double glazing, a heat pump and insulative panels will protect and nurture you when the winter blasts start hitting.
This home is open on Sunday or by private appointment, but please come and see something out of the ordinary and surprizingly affordable. Out of town vendors can provide immediate possession if required.
While we've done our best to correctly map this location, it may not be exact.